Terms: Negotiable, but generally 40% deposit with order, balance upon shipping.
Minimum Order: $50
Rush Orders: Rush orders are discouraged so that we can maintain our high level of quality. However, in some instances, parts/options may be shipped immediately from stock. A charge of $30 or 10% of the order value is added, whichever is greater.
Pricing: Products and prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are in US Dollars. International buyers assume all applicable customs charges, taxes, and duties. Consult your local customs agent for duties and fees. Hovercraft and product pricing featured on this website may be subject to change depending on customer selected options and whatever delivery terms are selected during the purchasing process. Your Hovertechnics Hovercraft sales team will provide complete details and an accurate quote within the purchase process.
Shipping: We prefer that customers collect their hovercraft at the factory so they can be trained in its operation and maintenance. (Training is highly recommended for a craft purchaser and is vital to successful hovering. Training at a location specified by the customer is possible, contact Hovertechnics for costs). Michigan Sales tax is collected whenever there is a factory pick-up. If it is not possible for you to collect your hovercraft at the factory, it will be shipped at a charge based on the weight, distance, and mode of transportation. Shipping might require crating. The Hovertechnics team will provide details.
• Purchase orders from established companies or government agencies are acceptable and with established Government payment terms.
• Cash or money order (US Dollars).
• Personal check (Note their can be a shipping delay of 2-3 weeks while waiting for your check to clear the bank).
• Bank check or bank draft drawn on US bank and sent via courier (this is usually the fastest and least expensive method). Buyer assumes responsibility of all bank charges.
• Credit Card: We accept MasterCard and Visa.
• U.S. Wire transfer: Customer may wire funds through their bank to First Financial Bank, One Financial Plaza, and P.O.Box 540, Terre Haute, IN, USA 47808. Phone: 812-238-6000, Fax: 812-242-9741. Routing # 074900356 for deposit in Hovertechnics Account (call for Hovertechnics account number).
• International Wire Transfer: Customer may wire funds through their bank to First Financial Bank, One financial Plaza, and P.O.Box 540, Terre Haute, IN, USA 47808. Phone: 812-238-6000, Fax: 812-242-9741. Routing # 074900356 for deposit in Hovertechnics Account (call for Hovertechnics account number).
• Payments by irrevocable Letter of Credit add 3% to total price.
Hovertechnics warranties apply to all products indefinitely for the original owner if Hovertechnics Pilot and Maintenance training has been received and 3 months or 25 hours of operation, whichever comes first, if Hovertechnics training has not been received. To use your warranty fill out this form.
Past Due Accounts:
These accounts will be charged a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% annual rate) of the outstanding balance.
Delivery will vary between 2 to 14 weeks depending on factory production demand. Production numbers are assigned in the order of deposits recieved.Delivery will vary between 2 to 14 weeks depending on factory production demand. Production numbers are assigned in the order of deposits received.
All returns must be authorized by Hovertechnics. A restocking charge of 35% is charged.
If an order is paid but cancelled before delivery, 90 % of the total order value will be refunded. Deposits are not refunded for customized hovercraft. For standard models, which can be resold, up to 50 % deposit refundc at Hovertechnics discretion.
Michigan residents add 6%.